Grilled Chicken with String Beans
Chicken breast meat 2 large [skin on]
Ginger (s) 1 oz [peeled, cut into rounds]
Green beans 8 ozends removed
Chili Garlic Sauce 1 tbsp
Less Sodium Soy Sauce 4 tbsp
Sesame Oil (Pure) 2 tsp
1. In a baking dish, combine the chicken breast, ginger, Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Less Sodium Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil. Mix well.
2. Marinate chicken for two hours or more.
3. Bake at 350 degrees until chicken is fully cooked. Cool for 5 minutes.
4. Toss green beans with ginger and the remaining sauce.
5. Slice chicken into ½ inch thick pieces. Serve with green beans.
Impulse! porcelain Slim Dish can be purchased at www.cocktailvibe.com