Pork 2 lb [butt, cut into 2 x 4 inch logs]
Rice wine 1 oz
Black pepper 1 pinch
Taco shells 1 package
Iceberg lettuce 2 Cup [shredded]
Tomato(es) 2 [small, diced]
Onion(s) 2 oz [small, diced]
Cilantro 1/2 Cupchopped
Lime juice 1 tbsp
Chinese Barbecue Sauce 4 oz
Sesame Oil (Pure) 2 tsp
1. In a baking dish, combine the pork butt, Lee Kum Kee Chinese Barbecue Sauce, rice wine, Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Marinate for two hours or more.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until the meat is tender. Cool and chop into small pieces.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine tomato, onion, cilantro and lime juice. Mix well.
5. Assemble taco shell with the remaining ingredients.